[nagdu] More on Advance Notification

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Jul 25 16:04:25 UTC 2013

True. However, we also have a shared ride taxi system here so I don't mind.
They appreciate thee advanced notice because they like to cram as many folks
in ther as possible! I have also found that when Holly is listed with me and
I get a cranky driver, I can simply ask, What part of dog didn't you get!