[nagdu] How long is "successful"

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Jun 7 15:02:51 UTC 2013

The probblem is that after one leaves school, they may or may not keep in
touch with the school much. I for instance rarely call Pilot because I feel
and so far have been right that I don't really need them that much. And, at
least the human part of the team can sometimes become lax. They stop
brushing every day or start giving more treats and human grub to the dogs.
The schools might not know every team as intemately as they wish too. Often,
by the time that an issue gets to the school it is probably more serious
than expected. Not always but I'm guessing that a lot of folks who need help
wait untiol it is getting unsafe to work as a team.