[nagdu] How long is "successful"

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 15:03:51 UTC 2013

I think this is a difficult topic because we have the numbers, and then we
have the experiences which are full of emotion.
Tracey is interested in the raw numbers which are useful.
Megan's post is an excellent example of why the raw numbers may not be the
only thing a consumer wants to look at.
We'd need both a quantative and qualitive assessment. Maybe we could use
some best practices from industry to do this?