[nagdu] How long is "successful"

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jun 10 13:41:15 UTC 2013

Robert's solution is excellent!  And so elegantly simple!
I don't think one can assume that, because school X puts out 500 dogs and
school Y puts out 1000, that Y is better.  Y may have more experience, but
X may give students more individual attention, and thus have a higher
percentage of long-working teams.
I don't know that's true, but I'd love to see the data and compare.
I vaguely recall seeing in TSE's Annual Report how many teams were
graduated, and maybe how many were active.  Am I imagining that, or might
annual reports be a place to look for data?
Tracy