[nagdu] Question on guide dog and use while giving birth

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 06:40:42 UTC 2013

They can not keep the dog out of labor and delivery only operating
rooms, I believe, however, having went through labor and birth, both
of which are so unpredictable, I would really really try to find
alternative arrangements, even if it is that you leave the dog at your
house and a friend or family member picks it up, picks it up and takes
it to a border, etc. Plus you are going to want to be spending this
time with your new baby, and could introduce the baby and dog at a
later time. I personally borded my guide during this time which was
lucky as I had an emergency c section.
Best,
Jessica