[nagdu] Question on guide dog and use while giving birth

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 10:09:24 UTC 2013

You can but you really won't want to. I had my daughter va ginally. It is a whole lot of work mentally and physically. Your husband will want to be with you in the event you are not able to make medical decisions for yourself. During the pushing phase your sole focus will be on getting that baby out of your body. Once the baby is born, you and your husband will want to spend your energy on it. Your husband will be tired and unsure of himself. If you and he think he needs a break send him home for a nap or to watch whatever sport he likes. I would find someone not involved with bringing the baby into the world to take care of your dog.

Sent from my iPhone