[nagdu] finding the end of a line...

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 14:57:21 UTC 2013

All,
The subject of the thread needed to  be changed. With that I have a question. Several people have suggested ways of finding the end of a line, and I would say that these methods work for a blind person. I say specifically a blind person, they do not work for a deafblind person. Lets not assume that the methods you all mentioned are the best for everyone. I have been in a many situation, where I am telling my dog to find the end of the line. She sees people standing as obstacles. If I were to use my "mouth" to ask, that also does not meanI can hear what the person is saying back to me. If I use a cane, find the shoe of a person, how do I know this is a line, or aa person in the line I want. So with all thhose methods mentioned, how would you all suggest a deafblind person find the end of the line? Next time you  are in line, plug your ears, close your eyes, and you try to find the end of the line. Byyy no means do I think its appropiate for a deafblind person to cut in a line, or go right to the counter by passing the line along together. But my point is that tthe methods mentioned are not infact the best for everyone. Lets also not assume that if a person who cuts in line, who usues a guide dog, is trying to be rude.

Ok I have said my peace. All I am saying is that everyone needs to practice tolerance and kindness.

Marsha Drenth