[nagdu] Update: Training Programs at NAGDU Meeting

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 02:23:04 UTC 2013

It kind of depended on who you were talking to with regard to TSE, and it wasn't an official stance on their part. I can't think about it right now. I do think Fisher handled it better the first two times I took him than he did last year, but he hasn't been working as much. Maybe this year he would have done better and maybe not, but I think I'll try not to think about it anymore.
CL

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/cindyray%40gmail.c