[nagdu] Landlord Issues

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 01:39:02 UTC 2013

Well, what he said is most certainly illegal under the FHA, the ADA does not
govern the non-public areas of an apartment building, and most likely under
state law as well. He is trying to intimidate you with his supposed
knowledge of the law.

The question of if you want to live somewhere that you have to have this
fight is a good one. Does this man own the apartment building, or is he just
the property manager.

Mark