[nagdu] Crates and barking

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sun Mar 17 22:00:59 UTC 2013

Greg, I think you make a valid point here, and to add to the mixture,
sometimes certain breeds like GSD's, just simply have a higher level of
Separation Anxiety making it a situation that is not easily remedied.  It
would be nothing for a GSD to rip apart a wire crate or another crate if the
anxiety got bad enough, so I would caution to think twice about whether
crating will help or hinder the behavior.
Steve