[nagdu] I was not excepted

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Thu Mar 28 21:51:39 UTC 2013

Hey, I like that - the guy gets fired or laid off! LOL!  Doesn't it give you
a sense of vidication when we see someone who has done us wrong get their
comeuppance!  Love it!

Hope things are progressing okay with Pilot.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown