[nagdu] Ownership and Other Agreements was Guide Dog Schools

Brandydp brandydp at verizon.net
Sat Nov 2 19:27:23 UTC 2013

If this is true of pilot the four dogs I returned for behavior problems should of not been taken then no one reel me what became of them. And I lied my best friend, though she made some iffy decisions on living situations did have her dog wrongfully taken.  Though she had just had a baby and someone else was watching and it got out and the school had the person return it to them without telling her.  Again if they claim to give full ownership this would not of been the case.  She does take responsibility.   However the point is when schools give full ownership like tse the dog can not be taken so at least in the time I was there they did not give full ownership.   Also when you own your dogs, as I did at gdf, you sign ownership back to the school which I never did with pilot.  Things could of changed since 08 though

brandy pinder
Alumni Council -  second vice Chairman
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc®
and America's VetDogs®, The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc®
Providing "Second uSight"® since 1946

371 E. Jericho Turnpike smith town ny 11766
Cso: 866-282-8047
Email: brandydp at verizon.net
Cell: 304-685-4499