[nagdu] Guide Dog Schools

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 3 03:00:16 UTC 2013

Brandy,
	I don't publicize this much, as I don't want to seem biased; however, I am a GDF consumer, as well. I have attached the information I have from other programs to this message with the exception of Southeastern's. Before I share it, I need to redact some information concerning the consumer who sent it to me as we represented the person in a complaint. Please feel free to continue to write off-list if you have any questions about NAGDU's positions on a particular issue before the Advisory board.

Peace!
Marion