[nagdu] Off leash recall

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 01:52:01 UTC 2013

Dear Laura,
	I am sure we will get better answers, but--and I know you didn't say
this--but I'd never ever play with my dog in an unfenced area because no
matter how good leash recall becomes, dogs are dogs, and since we are blind
and can't grab them quickly enough, if we see they are about to be
distracted, it could end tragically.
	But, there are many other good reasons for off-leash recall-the
friend who leaves a door open you don't know about; to keep them from
rushing the door when a friend or serve person or delivery occurs, so I'll
be reading this with great interest, too, but Huck is quite good at
off-leash obedience, but I want to do it right with as little  correction as
possible.
Darla & Sniffy Huck who got a good correction for it today and it stopped