[nagdu] US Air

Marilyn tucci t21114 at optonline.net
Sun Nov 17 13:48:49 UTC 2013

 Nicole, an airline cannot predict how staff is going to act. People
have good and bad day from to passengers. I could have made a big stink
about it but I chose to do it quietly. Everyone handles things
differently. They did look into it and I did get a letter of apology
with the voucher. I also had names and phone number of people who said
they would be happy to tell US Air what happened. I have flow US Air
many times since with no problems
Marilyn and  Anna