[nagdu] self identification

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 01:30:27 UTC 2013

Hi, Michael.

I've always had small dogs. My biggest was 21 inches tall, but I know of dogs who are much larger. My partner, for example, has a lab who measures 26 inches, and is quite long. Do you know if large dogs can fit under the seat in front? I can see smaller dogs doing it, but I'm not sure about larger dogs.

Shannon and the Acelet