[nagdu] 24 inch pet gate

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 23:30:11 UTC 2013

The thing is, I have been looking at expandable gates. All of the ones I have seen start at 26 inches and expand out from there. Our bathroom door is very narrow. I hate it, but it is an older apartment, and that is how they used to make apartments.
I am going to try a hooded litter box, but I will still need the gate because the cat's food is in there also. We tried to put it up high, up on the fridge, but the cat refused to go up there and would not eat the food if we put her up there, even though we knew she was hungry.
-Jewel

Sent from my iPhone