[nagdu] 24 inch pet gate

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Oct 4 00:25:08 UTC 2013

Is this something that you could work on the dog's behavior? Lexia is
trained not to go in the bathroom. As a matter of fact, if one of her toys
rolls into the bathroom, she will not retrieve it. Also, if your dog eats
the cat food as readily as dog food, you could work on that, too, by putting
out a bowl of cat food and a bowl of dog food and not allowing the dog to
eat the cat food.