[nagdu] Problem with other dogs in the apartment complex

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 21:44:31 UTC 2013

Dear Jewel,
	Could you relieve on a curb--I don't know your set-up--I actually
find it easier to clean up thus I'm not stepping in other lazy folks' dogs'
leavings.
	As for the feces on the sidewalk, I don't have an answer, unless you
have enough visitors with cameras on their phones, to take a picture if they
see it happening.
	Good luck.
Darla & hardworking Huck