[nagdu] Identifying dogs reaching a common ground

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 21:39:03 UTC 2013

And, who should do this certifying?  I couldn't be less in favor of
something; sounds very Draconian to me and will not weed out people who
train their little "fru-fru's," or not as "service" animals.
	We have to police ourselves, and, for the most part, it works, and
the reasons for that have been well-documented by others, so I won't repeat
what they have already said so well.
	I have enough to keep track of without having to show my dog's ID
which is in my purse but may not be if I dash out with just my keys for a
short walk and decide to stop for a soft drink or something.
	If you think things are bad now, you'd then have people questioning
every ID because it has also been well-documented how easy it is to make or
otherwise obtain a fake ID.
Darla & hardworking Huck who says he knows who he is