[nagdu] training methods of schools

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 03:29:04 UTC 2013

GDF taught me a similar method. If my girl gets overexcited or nervous I can sit her down and give her calm petting on the chest. If this is not enough to calm her donn Ican also go back a bit on the path and try calm petting from a short distance before retrying in the direction we were going.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/judotina48kg%40gmai

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/minh.ha927%40gmail.