[nagdu] take me away!!!

daniel gutz2020 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 15:27:40 UTC 2013

Hey guys! I've been following the thread on grooming costs (interesting
thread for me). Anyway, how do yall react when you know you have to let the
dog out of your perverbial sight? I know that the groomer is good with dogs,
they know how to work with dogs, but, it's just so weird not having the dog
by your side.Do yall give the groomers any special instructions because of
the fact that your dog is a guide dog? Also, the same question at the vet. I
really didn't like having to let my dog go for a vet exam.