[nagdu] guide dogs in high school

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Apr 2 16:21:46 UTC 2014

HI Danielle,

I can answer the questions from the school perspective. We are happy to help with any training, either on-site or via a medium like Skype for the school staff and students. It’s up to you though if that’s what you want to happen. We also have lots of support materials to help you do the training yourself if that’s what you prefer.

Just let us know.
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems