[nagdu] Programs Requiring Use of a Head Collar One Time

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Fri Aug 1 19:05:57 UTC 2014

Hi,
When I was at Seeing Eye in 2007, we had a lecture on the use of the Gentle
Leader head collar.  They taught us how to put it on and how to use it
properly.  We also had to travel to our training destiny with the dog
wearing the GL calmly.  I have since taught other folks how to use it.

Lyn who is still waiting for a dog match soon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown