[nagdu] Poodles

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Mon Aug 4 14:48:24 UTC 2014

I would agree with this.  I have a black Lab as a guide.  My wife has a
standard poodle as a pet.

The downside of each?  The Lab sheds (even though I brush him every day and
use a Furminator on him once a week.)  The poodle has to go to the groomer
every month or two.  And my wife has to comb him out in between.  It takes
me five minutes to groom the Lab.  It seems to take her forever to comb out
the poodle.

And for the poodle, it's not just the fur.  They also have to express his
anal glands or he can have problems.

As with most things in life, pluses and minuses for both.

Craig and Chase