[nagdu] Blind pedestrian struck, killed while walking with guide dog in Maine

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:51:46 UTC 2014

Tracy,
I totally agree with what you said.  It also seems to be even less of a big deal if the pedestrian is blind or deafblind. Because what are we doing out alone without our keepers, anyway? And surely we *did* something and getting hit or killed was our fault.  It really makes me angry to see these drivers get off scott free or with a slap on the wrist.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone