[nagdu] petting guide dog question

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Dec 1 13:21:15 UTC 2014

Sometimes I let people pet and sometimes I don't.  If I don't want the
person to pet, I just say, "no, but thank you for asking."  That's it.  I
don't say anything about working or distractions or anything else.  I don't
feel the need to provide any explaination or rationalle for my decision.

Interestingly, I have not had a single stranger ask to pet Jetta.   No drive
by petters either, that I know of.  People I know have asked and I have
allowed them to interact with her.   I could get used to this!

Julie