[nagdu] living in dorms with a dog

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 02:41:28 UTC 2014

When I was in the dorms, although admittedly for a very short time, I
lived in a double room, but lived by myself. As an accommodation, I
only paid for my part of that room. I do not believe that a roommate,
accept for one I knew quite well, could have possibly worked out,
especially with a new, pushing the limits kind of dog like I have.
Aleeha and Dallas