[nagdu] Teaching Relieving was RE: trouble with relieving

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Dec 11 15:47:15 UTC 2014

I live and work in an urban environment.  My dogs have to go on concrete, or
not at all, when I'm at work.  I also find it a lot easier, when travelling,
to find concrete than grass that's not landscaped flower beds and such.
Krokus is having some relieving on route, but it's because he's not used to
going at the curb at work, and because I haven't figured out yet when he
needs more time and when he doesn't.

At TSE, the trainers picked up for a while.  I was willing to do it, of
course, but the output was so soft it was hard to get it all, and I think
every dog in class was having the same problem.
Tracy