[nagdu] Leaving Your Dog While on Travel was RE: {Disarmed} Fwd:[GuideDogs] Dogs in Europe

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 5 01:49:59 UTC 2014

Thank you for your good advice, Nicole. I think that with so many places we
will be gone about 7 weeks. I asked for a volunteer on the NH dog listserv
and got no response, but will try again. I have two friends whom I could
ask, but both lead very complex lives, and I doubt either would be able to
make such a long commitment.

When planning the original trip I was not planning on Iceland, but we
decided it is now or never. I am already 77 years old, and this might be my
last international trip. Anyhow, does anyone know about the regulations for
Iceland?

Thanks, Ed Meskys