[nagdu] Teeth-cleaning

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jul 8 12:29:46 UTC 2014

Hi Raven.
It's an interesting thought about the free dental, but I think I'd rather
pay the vet who's closer to home than the free one is likely to be, if Ben
is going to have to be left there for the day.  I hate leaving him, and I
want to make it for as short a time as possible, and with people who know
him, at least a bit.  Although the other time I had to leave him, I'm not at
all sure they took the poor guy out to pee.  He was desperate when they
handed him back to me.

Have you tried the fragaria?  I know your guy is young, and probably
wouldn't show any teeth problems now, anyway.  I'm a bit confused by the
blurb from the website.  It says to use pellets for pets, but, for humans,
to put the drops on the gums.  So I would think I'd need to put some on his
toothbrush, or on my finger, and rub it around.  I would think just adding
it to his water would make it too dilute to be useful.
Tracy