[nagdu] Empty chairs at empty tables...

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 13:44:37 UTC 2014

Hi, y'all, it's Rox with Soleil from New Orleans.
Soleil has finished her formal guide training and  I have taught Soleil to find empty chairs which comes in dead handy, mostly...
Yesterday, I went for a coffee at a new coffee house down the road.  I got my drink, and told Soleil to find a seat, which she did.  I put my coffee down, and then realized there was already someone sitting at the table, in another seat.  Oy! Dog! I guess I need to be more specific.  The guy was leaving anyway, but... I was super embarrissed.
I think Soleil is trying to tell me I need new friends!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone