[nagdu] Empty chairs at empty tables...

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 8 14:01:54 UTC 2014

haaaaa, Rox!  Jenny did the same thing during training.  She is a creature of habit, so if we go somewhere, she likes to find the same seat we have already sat at. During training, we went to a coffee shop, got a table, no problem!  A week later, we went back, ordered our coffee, and I told Jenny to find a seat.  She found the same table we had sat at before, which had an empty seat... but across from that seat, there's some poor guy listening to his IPod.  The trainer burst out laughing.

It's something we're still working on - finding empty seats when I ask for them. She LOVES to find chairs and benches just for giggles, but still needs a bit of work finding them on command. LOL

Daryl and Jenny