[nagdu] Empty chairs at empty tables...

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Tue Jul 8 15:12:58 UTC 2014

Rox,

Ain't that a hoot? /lol/ Mitzi is super good about finding seats and as
far as I can tell know that it means empty seats and seats at empty
tables in restaurants. Every now and then, though, I find myself feeling
for the seat or even starting to sit down and finding out I am getting
real friendly with a total stranger or joining a bunch of new friends I
didn't intend to make for coffee. I'm not sure why she does this and can
only say that she picks people who are friendly and have good senses of
humor. Still! It is just too embarrassing. /lol/

I've been wondering if we spend so much time with my husband helping to
pick out seats that she figures she doesn't have to think so hard. Or
maybe she's giving in to the temptation to say hi to the nice people and
I take the veer and stop as a sign I should just sit down and get comfy.
She's usually good at ignoring all the offers to meet and greet and
drive-by petting, so when she goes into floozy mode, it confuses me. /shrug/

Tami