[nagdu] back from the groomer!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 10 13:34:17 UTC 2014

hey, Gary,

Thanks for the pointers!  When I take her back in the fall, I will follow her reactions and see if they get better.  We've also invested in a doggie pool for when it gets REALLY hot, so we'll do some fun stuff with her and that and water.  She has a new lease on life, though... she's a happier dog today than she was yesterday, her tail wagging, wanting to show everyone her new clean fur all brushed out, and her guide work has been nearly flawless! Whether that's due to the grooming, new collar, or new food, I don't know, but I like it :)
Daryl