[nagdu] Arkansas School Refuses To Hold Leash For 7-Year-OldBoy's Service Dog

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 04:28:48 UTC 2014

On the medicine, exactly. That's what I was thinking. I don't know
much about service dog schools but most guide dog schools have a
minimum age of 16 years old and this a prime example why. If the
parents opted to provide a handler of there own accord there is no
story. Oh and yes per my clarification after reading said article
again Pawsitivity Service Dogs was cited.
Danielle andEden