[nagdu] Flea/tic preventatives?

Karyn & Thane bcpaws4me at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 14:47:53 UTC 2014

Regarding Comfortis (or even Trifexis which includes heartworm) If you are
not dosing this with a full meal, that is the way to go according to
manufacturer.
If your dog is still getting sick, consider crushing it and mixing it into
some canned food first.
Thane used to get sick on it, but after I went to the full meal approach
with him, I never had a problem in that respect with it.
I have the luxury to often go more natural for fleas. We have a few months
where flea meds are necessary, then the rest I can approach it more
naturally with products like cedarcide (not to be used in cat, rodent, or
epileptic family member households)

Karyn and Thane