[nagdu] Crosswalk light success!

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Thu Jun 5 16:00:50 UTC 2014

Yay!

I taught Chase "Find the button".  He likes that game because it means
treats.  But now he finds every button, even when I don't give the command.
Better all than none, I suppose.

He also sometimes gets locked onto the dog urine odors at the base of the
pole and doesn't look up for his treat.

Craig and Chase