[nagdu] Security check

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 01:46:21 UTC 2014

If you have a metal hip, you get questioned because it sets off the squawkers. People on the plane don’t really care much how well your dog is trained. If the dog is quiet and well behaved they are impressed; if not, they get annoyed. If you were on the plane with a well trained guide dog, chances are you wouldn’t even know it was on there. It is the law to take the dog along with me, and once you add things to have to do, you get more hassles from people. There are plenty enough of those to go around anyway. If a lot of people are violating our rights, should we be punished for it?

Cindy