[nagdu] Noise at the corner

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 17:14:37 UTC 2014

I am Deafblind and yes this is an issue for me.  I do have some little sight and do use it if I can to help me. I also have a tactile mini guide which is a little device that will vibrate if there is something in front of you.  I'm also just fearless, or stupid, lol.  My dogs have very good traffic skills. Laveau's nicname is safety first.  Soleil is getting there.  My best advice is to do the best you can and trust your dog, I know, not helpful, but it's how I do it.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone