[nagdu] please help us by signing up for nagdu's exhibit hall table

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Tue Jun 24 20:15:04 UTC 2014

Hello convention goers,

I'm once again in charge of scheduling volunteers to staff
our exhibit Hall Table.
Please take a look at the remaining openings in the schedule and sign up for
at least one two hour shift. Keep in mind we need two volunteers for each
shift. We need you to spread the word about our great division and to help
us raise some money. We're selling rain ponchos with NFB's new logo. These
ponchos come in several colors. We're also raffling off a great technology
package. Here's hoping you will give NAGDU some of your time and lots of
your enthusiasm.
Please email me offlist with your time preference and cell phone number at
Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net

Those of you who are presidents of affiliates, if you are coming
to Orlando and could help, that would be appreciated, or if you could ask
any of your members who you know are also coming, it would be
helpful as well. We really want this schedule as complete as possible prior
to convention.
If you want to volunteer, but don't know which times you
can commit to helping, please send me an email anyway so that I have a list
of names and cell phone numbers.

Thanks in advance for your help with this.  Read on past my signature for
the schedule.

With much appreciation,

Sherrill
email sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
home phone (813) 935-0474
cell (813) 767-1890

Exhibit Hall Location:
Convention Center, West Hall, Section WA1, Level 2
NAGDU TABLE number b17
Schedule

Wednesday, July 2
11:00 till 1:00 Toni Whaley and
1:00 till 3:00
3:00 till 5:00 Sherrill O'Brien and

Thursday, July 3
8:30 till 11:00
11:00 till 1:00
1:00 till 3:00
3:00 till 5:00

Friday, July 4
12:00 till 1:45 Julie McGinnity and Jessica Snyder
7:00 till 9:00 PM

Saturday, July 5
12:00 till 1:45 Toni Whaley and
6:00 till 8:30pm