[nagdu] please help us by signing up for nagdu's exhibit hall table

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 24 21:35:17 UTC 2014

Sherrill,
	You know I will take a few shifts wherever there are openings after
everyone else has signed up. I want to encourage the rest of the Board to
lead by example and take a couple shifts, as well! Keep in mind that we also
need volunteers at our information table outside general session, so please
be generous with your time so that we will all be able to enjoy other
aspects of the convention without working the whole time we are there! I
look forward to working with everyone!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)
President at nagdu.org
http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!