[nagdu] Zombies

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 22:27:16 UTC 2014

Oh Tracy; I'm so sorry but understand exactly what you are saying.
Sadly, the jobs are in big cities, for the most part, for most people
these days, but you know:  I still would love to visit New York City;
I was there in November 1973--long story--but it wasn't for
pleasure--and it has taken me a long time  to want to come back, but
I'd love to see all the wonderful things New York has.  Hell; the
Phone Zombies are everywhere; there should be laws that are
enforceable, as I have heard of people beintg badly injured by them.
Give that Ben Boy a hug from me and Precious Roxy and Huck who is
worried because his friend had to have a lump in her mouth removed; we
will get the pathology back tomorrow or Thursday.--Darla and the
Animals