[nagdu] guide dog schools

Jessica Roberts kittycatforever0214 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 12:29:00 UTC 2014

Hi all,
With the iminant retirement of my precious guide Garbo, I face myself
asking if I made the right choice in school and if per chance there
might not be a better option out there.
Is the 2006  survey the latest information? If not where can I find better?
Anyone who has any info on choosing a school things the others offer,
differences in training between seeing eye and others, that'd be
great.
Specifically I'm looking for short class time, 2 max 3 weeks, a school
who uses positive training methods, and who has a good record of
health with the dogs, and a vet assistance program.
Any info or help would be greatly appreciated. Ownership is a concern
but I can wait if I need too.
Oh also, I'd like a school who has some goldens and golden crosses in
teh program but again that's not a top priority.
Thanks a lot.
Jessica and Garbo