[nagdu] working a dog in New York City

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 15:32:14 UTC 2014

Buddy, I feel your pain on that front too. My pup would do the same thing too. It's also very hard to tell where some of the curbs end and where some of the streets begin. As the curbs are blended. I also hated those curves that were on even or broken or whatever the case might be. My pup actually does well with the crowds weaving in and out
I guess a part of my difficulty is that, because of my lack of hearing, it scares me a little. I can feel people passing me and brushing against me on either side. My puppy is weaving in and out and doing a great job as I'm never hit. But because I can't hear anyone or hear traffic. It's a little intimidating. Something that I'll get used to. It's just different for me being that I can no longer here.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.