[nagdu] guide dog schools

Amber M thetraveler87 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 12:36:48 UTC 2014

Hi Jessica,

It sounds a lot to me like GDB's program would be best for you. Not to say that I know everything about every school out there, but I know for a fact  that there programs are 2 weeks long and they use positive reinforcement with their dogs and they do have a vet assistance program. That doesn't mean you shouldn't look at all the other options out there, but I am just sharing what I know.

HTH,

Amber M

Sent from my iPhone