[nagdu] New Guidedog user

Elisabeth D'sylva-Clark Lizdc at hotkey.net.au
Thu Jun 26 01:39:59 UTC 2014

Hi, my name is Elisabeth and I am on the waiting list of two
Guidedog providers.  I'm mostly excited about getting a guidedog
but have a few questions.  As far as toileting goes, is there
some sort of harness that can help you toilet your dog and clean
up easily?

Also, when travelling with a guidedog, if you are at a workshop
where you have to get up in front of an audience, how can you
keep your dog from following you around the room if you have to
make a presentation or something similar?

If any of you could answer my questions, that would be great as
I'm really interested in your experiences and how you have
combated these issues.