[nagdu] Going hiking?

Karl W Mundstock karl8422 at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 3 19:00:29 UTC 2014

Daryl~

I love to hike! That's part of the reason I moved back to my childhood home
near the Joshua Tree National Monument. I can't wait to take Tucker out on
some trails. I think as long as we practice safe guiding, do a little at a
time and most importantly, go with qualified others (blind r sighted) I
think we will be just fine.

I hope you and your family have fun in Montana!

Karl and Tucker, who is not going to like rappelling...