[nagdu] GDB time-out

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed May 7 13:10:36 UTC 2014

Hi Howard.
I thought about that, walking through midtown Manhattan yesterday.  There
were places we couldn't have stopped, but other places we could, if I'd
stepped to the side.  I was going to give the timeout a try, but Benny was a
very good boy.  He must be getting over spring fever, the extreme sniffiness
that seems to come when it first gets warm.
Tracy