[nagdu] Separation anxiety?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Fri May 9 16:23:22 UTC 2014

Minh,

She's been doing great today!  I am relieved by this.  I switch bones for her every day, sometimes with peanut butter, etc.
She does get to see my boss about once a week or so off-harness, only for a minute or so.  We also do obedience exercises, such as pop in to an office of someone she knows and still guide even if she's excited.  This has helped in other ways. :)

Daryl and Jenny, who is asleep on the floor behind Daryl's chair